A modern & spacious Bed & Breakfast in the idyllic countryside village of Chaddleworth, Newbury, West Berkshire. Just 10-15 minutes from Newbury town centre and close to West Berkshire Golf Club.
We have two large double bedrooms with ensuite facilities located above The Ibex pub.
Breakfast is served downstairs in the bar/restaurant area at a time convenient for you, usually between 7am and 10am. We offer both Full English and Continental style breakfast options with unlimited tea and coffee. Please let us know when booking if you have any dietary requirements so we can make sure we accommodate this with excellence.
Check in is from 12 midday; check out is by 10am, unless otherwise agreed. We apologise for any inconvenience but dogs are not allowed to stay in the B&B.
There is plenty of off road parking just to the left of the pub.
Price to stay at our B&B
Weekdays ~ £65.00
Weekend ~ £80.00
Based on 2 people sharing
Take a look around our B&B
A video of our rooms is coming soon
Things to do and see in the area
- West Berkshire Golf Club is less than a mile down the road. The Club is renowned for its relaxed, friendly atmosphere. Set on the Berkshire Downs, away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, the location offer players a peaceful round of golf amongst tree lined fairways with stunning views across the surrounding countryside. For more information please visit their website here.
- Located in the heart of the North Wessex Downs, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, why not make the most of your stay and enjoy a countryside walk. We are spoilt for walks around here but there are a couple of highly recommended walks that start and finish at The Ibex Inn. If you'd love to go further afield, then take a look at the North Wessex Downs website for plenty of ideas.
- Oxford City - 24 miles / 40mins north lies the charming university city of Oxford which is well worth a visit. You can find more visitor information here.
- Blenheim Palace - A World Heritage Site based in Woodstock Oxfordshire offers a wonderful day out where you can explore a stunning palace with incredible history surrounded by beautiful gardens and parkland. Click here for more details.
- Cotswolds - we're not too far from this idyllic area and you read all what there is to see and do in the Cotswolds here.
- Newbury - a market town with much character, just 10mins away, offers a chance to shop as well as enjoy a lovely lunch or a cup of coffee in a plethora of eateries. You could also stretch the legs with a gentle walk along the canal.
- Oxford - just 40mins away and you have the choice to shop or sightsee.
- Swindon Outlet Centre - this is a great place to shop if you love a bargain. Check out what brands are there here.